Sunday, February 3, 2008

Swappin' fun....



I've never participated in an on-line swap before but thought it might be fun to join one.
So, as usual, I threw caution to the wind and joined 5 swaps at once.....gee, I hope I like them now that I am committed!

The cute little softie cupcake is being shipped off to Malaysia on Monday. The little green amigurumi elephant has already been shipped off to live in Colorado.
BTW, I used Lion Brand's pattern to make the little elephant.

I included some brightly colored Mardi Gras beads from a parade we went to last night...

Gotta share the love!

2 comments:

ztoamom said...

Your Santa story was bittersweet. You handled it so beautifully - and what a sweetly self-aware little guy you have... a credit to his upbringing, I say.

I found you through the sassy apron swap. Glad I did. What is the word amigurumi? I have not seen it. I knit and crochet, but maybe I am missing something really cool...

Ciyou said...

The cupcakes looks tasty, can I have one?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...