Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mama Margarita!

I was so excited when the mailman brought me a package today. I knew Wild Jenn had sent me 'something' and my curiosity was getting the best of me!

Just look at the gorgeous apron she made me! It was for the Garb-oodles swap. I had sent her a beachy type apron awhile back.

This apron is just beautiful....I love the pocket and the lace edging.



She also included a pretty pink bracelet, some postcards, and not 1 but 4 jazzed up recipe cards for margaritas! Now, I just want to put it on the record that I am NO LUSH.....but I do like a good frozen margarita and I WILL be making these....

soon.....

maybe tonight...... :-)

Here is a close-up so you can see the little cocktail glasses on the fabric and the little polka dots.
The bracelet got lost in all that pink so I put it in April's pocket....too bad she doesn't have arms!



I have to tell you that as much as I love the apron, postcards, bracelet and recipes, the most special part of all were some Sweet William seeds.

I will plant them in the Spring in a special place in honor of her own Sweet William.

Thank you Jenn!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

This is adorable! Lucky You!

Unknown said...

Oh Aweeeeeeeeee Pretty :)
M

CathyJean said...

Very sweet!! Very much "Ms Jenn" style :) Lucky you!

Mrs Pretzel said...

THAT looks like a DELICIOUS package!!! SO cute.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Val I am so glad you liked everything.. It was so much fun being your swap partner again.

I hope you are safe and sound and still in your home. I know the weather is quite frightening over in your neck of the woods right now!!

jillytacy said...

What a cute apron! And a pocketful of goodies, what's not to love?!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...