Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!!



I joined Christine's Trick 'r' Treat.
The swap requirements were to create or buy 2 treats and 1 trick...no candy allowed.

Here is what I sent:


A cyclops eye 'stress reliever'....I made this around a regular stress ball.

The kids loved it.
I think I'll make more of these when I find some stress balls on sale.



my 'treats'.....a cute kitchen towel with skeletons on it....and a pumpkin I embellished with pretty glitter...


We had to individually wrap and label each item.
When Christine got everyone's stuff, she mixed it all up and sent back 2 treats and 1 trick!

Here is what I got....a sweet crocheted flower for my hair:


this sweet card that I put on my Halloween tree...


and this cute coffin.....with a ghoul inside that SCREEAAMED!


And his eyes glow! Isn't he cute!?


it was so loud that Ginger and Mojo came running in from out in the family room....they had to check out what was making all that noise!


Then Christine included a WONDERFUL assortment of paper treats, including confetti, ribbon, stamps and BINGO!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Halloween....I love the stress ball that you made! You got some great items in the swap.....this was my first swap and it was great fun...stop over and check out what I made and received.
Jane

Doris Sturm said...

Wa, wa soooomm...what a bewitching witch...

Love they cyclops eye ball ;-)

What cute dog...is it a Corgi? I love him/her (kiss)

Happy Halloween to you too!
Doris

laterg8r said...

wow, what a fun swap!

love your cyclops :D

TOTEally Posh! said...

I received the strss ball that you made. I love it! I didn't consider it a "trick", though! My 11 month old daughter LOVES it! Thanks so much!

cinnibonbon said...

Hehe...love the stressball it's awesome! I stopped by yesterday but not able to post. My computer is about to bite the dust. I'm glad you enjoyed all your goodies! Have a great weekend.

Jessica Rodarte said...

LOVE the cyclops stress ball. What a great idea. I'm glad you liked the little coffin!! I hope you enjoyed your Halloween this year. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...