Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween night...

Here are the kids....Curly Girl is dressed as a lady who was "getting ready for bed": and Ripstick Boy as a zombie...he didn't have his outfit on by this point.

Instead of trick or treating, he went to a neighbor's house and jumped out of bushes!!!!


I was hoping to get votes for our pumpkins...but had over 300 people come to our door so I was MUCH too busy to jot anything down.



I was cold (such a wimp) but had fun.

I had several people ask to pose their children with our 'headless horseman' on the bench!




Earlier in the day I made our little spooky buffet!

I love my 'centerpiece' made by Christine.
and of course, I had to make some Frank's Fingers....the kids favorite!


I hope you all had a Happy Halloween too!

9 comments:

gin said...

looks like yall had a great halloween!! your table looks yummy.

Homemade by Margy said...

Does fingers look terrific! Wow

mysteryhistorymom said...

Looks like you did have a party, Val! Wow! You are so cute bundled up to give out candy.:) Lori

Unknown said...

Aweee to have kids around having so much fun on Halloween. I just love your witch pumpkin!! She is so spookable ;)The food looks very blood thirsty tasty :)
M

momma rae said...

i don't want you to take this the wrong way, but ripstick boy looks so much like you!! it's not the pale white makeup, i swear! it's the way his features are accentuated. wow!

you might be the most halloween festive mom i ever knew! this coming from a gal who grew up a pentacostal minister's daughter. we didn't celebrate halloween. sure looks fun at your house!

Elaine said...

You are the perfect Koolaid mom. All the fun decorating, the pumpkin contest, and the spooky buffet. Any chance you could adopt me?

Doris Sturm said...

OH, what fun you all had. After the initial group of young kids left, I turned off all the lights and lit some candles and watched the old black and white "Night of the Living Dead" in the dark ....oohhhhhhh....spooookey! That's ok, I had my guard dog to protect me (yeah, right 11 lb Pekingese sleeping)...he, he, he, now that IS scary ;-)

Unknown said...

It all looks so great! Happy belated Halloween!
If you click any of the blue writing on my posts they will take you to the store where I purchased it from ,Hope that helps with the spiderweb wrappers. Have a sweet day! x

laterg8r said...

i love that your son just went and jumped out of the bushes - so funny :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...