Wednesday, May 11, 2011

iron craft challenge #19

This week's theme was SPRING!

When I think of spring, I think of working in the garden and the return of ladybugs, birds, bunnies, flowers....and wee folk.

That being said.....here is what I put together.

Spring has sprung in Gerta's wee little gnome home....

a view from the top so you can see the birdbath behind Gerta


I made a teensy bunting and dug around, finding little bits to put it all together.

Then I spent most of an hour jamming my rather small hand into an even smaller (and not exactly smooth) jar opening.

I hope Gerta enjoys her home, I think its perfect.

5 comments:

kat said...

Oh I know how hard it is to get stuff in place from when I made one earlier this year! I guess there are actually special tools for it.

Little Messy Missy said...

Where do you find all your tiny objects??

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Val
Gerta is a very lucky gnome. She has a gorgeous home. Love the cute toadstools and bunting.
Lindsay
x

Kerry said...

if Gerta ever wants to leave home -I'll move in:-D
So very pretty!!!

jillytacy said...

This is very cute! I'm loving all these gnome homes and fairy houses I've been seeing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...