Friday, April 26, 2013

Cancun, part 1


Dean went on a client trip to Cancun....and we got to tag along.    I was apprehensive at first but we had a great time.   The kids have good grades and hadn't missed too much school this year so we took them along, they've earned it.

While Dean was busy catching up with co-workers from other states, I enjoyed a little downtime watching the dolphins play....




they would jump and splash and play right in front of me





the kids hit the water and then wandered around the resort to do some exploring...







Later that evening, we had dinner and enjoyed good company......



then we walked around a bit, just taking everything in...



One good thing about living in Louisiana is that the humidity didn't bother us one bit!

We woke up early each morning and worked out before eating breakfast....


we spent one entire day at the beach....played in the water, watched the birds and iguanas....amazing.   I still believe that our beaches in Florida are more beautiful but the color of this water was breath taking!



I lived in Florida for over 20 years and the beach still has a hold on me.  Beach sounds of waves, birds and wind lulls me to sleep so fast it was embarrassing but so wonderful.....

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Fantastic - I love Cancun.
So happy that you guys all got to go ..... special family time making sweet memories:-)
Glad you had so much fun.
Lots of love

gin said...

What a great opportunity for all to get to go. I know y'all had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

VAL !!! - It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Congratulations. And yes, the beach still has that attraction. Hope to see you soon.

Art

Unknown said...

I am so glad you all got to go...The ocean renews me too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...