Friday, May 16, 2014

what a weekend!

My sisters came to Matt's graduation and stayed for the weekend.  We took advantage and spent the time catching up, eating and shopping...

There is a little place full of small boutiques not far from here....we love going there to shop....and EAT!  I forgot to get a photo of what they had....but I had Crawfish Monica!  Oh man, it was soooo good.


Sadly, a rainstorm hit HARD so we headed home instead of running around in the rain.  

The storm pushed through over night so luckily, we got to go into New Orleans the next day.    



I want a chubby mini cooper....can't get one right now.  But if I ever do, I want THIS one in french blue!  Or maybe the Clubman...or Crossman....hmmm, decisions, decisions.


While in town, Dean bought my Mother's Day present.....and I love them!  Now I need to find something other than jeans to wear.  Gotta show them off!


Sheri and Page found some goodies too.  In all, we had a great weekend full of fun times, food and margaritas!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a wonderful time :-) I love your new boots!

jillytacy said...

Looks like you had a nice weekend. Love the boots! My daughter loves the mini cooper, that's what she wants, of course at ten she can't drive it.

Tammy said...

Glad ya'll were able to have a nice weekend together despite the rain. And were able to gather to celebrate after all the recent sadness you've all had to endure. Hugs and blessings, Tmamy

Tammy said...

P.S. Love the color of those boots. Now ya'll need to go to a honkytonk for line dancing. :)

A Little Creation said...

You be stylin'
Chris =]

Anitha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anitha said...

Seems like you had a wonderful weekend! the boots look lovely btw :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...