Friday, February 20, 2015

Rosemary...

5 years ago I bought a little plant for 3 bucks at Wally World.  

I named her Rosemary.   

She wasn't much to look at, but I knew with a little love, she would be fine.  She looked like this girl here....




She started  life out in a trough and was very happy.  



Rosemary started crowding her neighbors so I had to give her a place of her own.  

In 2013, I moved her far away, to the other side of the yard, against the house.  She became really happy and spread out....




As you can see, Rosemary has grown into a big beautiful girl.



She is happy here, in her little corner of the yard.  The best part is that she willingly shares her bounty with us!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Love Rosemary ....... Everybody grows with a little love <3

jillytacy said...

Rosemary looks happy and well loved. I've always said love can make you fat. :)

jillytacy said...

Rosemary looks happy and well loved. I've always said love can make you fat. :)

A Little Creation said...

A happy plant is a big plant.
Chris =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...