Monday, July 20, 2015

Birthdays...

Another year has flown by.  My mom was so right.  The older you get, the faster the years seem to fly by.

My family was full of surprises this year!    I woke up to this hanging in the hall:


Then Dean took me to Starbucks and to run and errand.  Osa got her first puppaccino.  Oh yeah, girl was happy.  We only let her enjoy half though...it is whipped cream.


Then they took me to lunch.  


They took me to see the Minion movie because of the corgis in it.  So cute, too bad they were only in two scenes.
After wards, it was back home to my cake and a few special gifts.  


Matt gave me a gift card to Starbucks (I'm addicted)  And Kaela painted me another gorgeous box...

After we devoured the cake, Dean and Matt forced me to beat the pinata.  
I felt awful beating up Bob....but it was filled with chocolate.  
A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!


Oh, and Dean's gift?  You wanna see?


Yep.  And yes, they were good!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

So happy you had such a fantastic day ...... A special day for a special Lady :-)
Dean is a gem ...... such a great gift :-)

A Little Creation said...

It had chocolate in it you had to bash it open! Glad you had a wonderful birthday.
Chris =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...