Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Holiday happenings...

A couple days before Christmas, the kids were home alone.  They heard a loud noise and went to investigate.   They never discovered what made the noise...but I did!  The icing on the gingerbread house let loose and fell off the cake stand!  The reason it made such a loud noise is it was up on top of the china cabinet.



I replaced it with some carolers....they looked just as nice up here.




I helped Kaela make stockings using sweaters.  She got the idea off pinterest.  They were SUPER easy to make....though a little tricky using a regular sewing machine...



Osa loves to shred tissue paper.  We had just started putting gifts under the tree....lucky for me, I heard her and saved the present.

  This is what happens when you don't have thumbs!


We all went to the midnight service on Christmas Eve.  It is my favorite service because the music is acoustical and they use candle light.


We were all tired but it was totally worth staying up for it!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the holidays!

A Little Creation said...

That puppy... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...