Friday, January 29, 2016

Dog days...and nights!

It seems that I am forever busy of late......I had forgotten how much work young dogs are.   Mojo and Ginger were old and although not lethargic by any means, I now realize, they weren't very active.

They had routines and with 4 people living in the house, they had 16 hands to pet them and lots of additional people coming in and out playing with them.  It wasn't much work for me....

Dean works later now, Matt is in college and Kaela seems to be out of the house more than in it! We no longer have loads of kids coming in and out at random times, creating excitement.    So Osa falls to me, which I love, but I do feel guilty when she is full of energy and I'm exhausted.

This last week, the weather was so nice that I took her to the park after getting home from work. Three times.
It is a 25 minute drive but worth the effort as she gets so much more energy out than mere walking on a leash....

On Monday we met our first corgi at the particular park.   She was a fluffy one and fairly tall.



They hit it off right away and played for quite a while....until someone's tongue was slobbery....



Once we got home, Osa was content to sleep the rest of the day!



Later that evening, I began a Christmas present and she continued in her lullaby, snuggled up to me...



What a happy pooch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...